Dear Taproom Friend & Baird Beer Enthusiast:
Thanks to everyone who attended last Saturday’s concert. Hi-Fi Stirfry put on a great show and a terrific time was had by all.
This Saturday (July 19) is the Taproom’s 3-Year Anniversary Party and the evening promises to be a special one. There will be plenty of great food, fresh Baird Beer and superb musical entertainment. The details of the event are listed below.
TAPROOM 3-YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY
– Saturday, July 19 (6:00 PM Midnight)
– All-you-can-eat buffet dinner
– All-you-can-drink Baird Beer (& non-alcohol drinks)
– Acoustic Music Live (9:00 to 11:00 PM, Jimmy Malloy Band, a.k.a. CODE minus one)
– Price: 5,000 yen (men); 4,000 yen (women)
– Reservations welcome but not required.
You are welcome to come after 8:30 PM for the concert. In this case, there will be a 500 yen cover charge. Baird Beer will be 500 yen per pint all night. Food will be available at 800 yen per one plate.
Finally, don’t forget that the Taproom will be open from noon on Monday, July 21, as this is a Japan national holiday (Ocean Day).
We look forward to seeing you this weekend.
Baird Brewing Company & Fishmarket Taproom