Dear Taproom Friend & Baird Beer Enthusiast:
We are thrilled to announce that bottle-conditioned Baird Beer will debut for take-home sales from the Taproom Saturday evening, December 6. To commemorate the occasion, we will be hosting a celebratory party beginning at 6:00 PM that evening. The party will kick-off with the unveiling of the artwork that we have commissioned for each of our six year-round Baird Beers. This artwork will grace the labels of our bottled product.
PARTY DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
– Date: Saturday, December 6
– Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
– Drinks and hors d’oeuvres (6:00 PM to 7:00 PM)
– Artwork unveiling at 6:30 PM
– Three-course dinner (7:00 PM to 9:00 PM)
– Charge: 5,000 yen (men); 4,000 yen (women)
– Reservations: Required (limit 35 people)
– Drinks: It will be an open bar all night (even past 9:00 PM) for party participants. This will include whisky, mixed drinks, non-alcoholic beverages and, of course, Baird Beer, including two special winter seasonals, our Harvest Wheat Wine and our Yabai-Yabai Scotch Ale.
At 9:00 PM, the doors will open to everyone and a special Open Mic Night will begin. The open mic entertainment will be emceed by the funny, talented, and always provocatively sexy, Mr. Robert “Bob Dylan” Yellin. Bring a song or a poem or a comedy routine or whatever. Performers will receive a special Baird Beer gift. If you are interested in performing, please contact emcee, Rob, directly so that he may begin to forge a schedule. Please contact Robert at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations can be made by email, phone or in person. The charge will be collected at the door (please refrain from canceling a reservation after Tuesday, December 2). Reservations will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis so please sign up soon.
We look forward to celebrating this special Baird Beer occasion together with you.
Cheers from the Baird Brewing Company & Fishmarket Taproom
Baird Brewing Company