Dear Taproom Friend & Baird Beer Enthusiast:
In a change to our year-end operating schedule, the Taproom will be open new year’s eve (Wednesday, December 31) for a special countdown party. Taproom doors will open at 7:00 PM and will remain open until 1:00 AM. We will be featuring a special Mexican-style food buffet and, of course, a full line-up of Baird Beer.
– Event: Taproom New Year’s Eve Countdown Party
– Time: 7:00 PM 1:00 AM (Wednesday, December 31)
– Food: All-you-can-eat Mexican-style buffet (taco bar, nachos, burritos, etc.)
– Cost: 2,000 yen per person
– Drink: Beverages purchased separately
– Reservations: Not Required (but welcome)
Also, it should be noted that this year’s version of Baird Yabai-Yabai Scotch Ale is now on tap. This is a rich and malty brew with a big, warming alcohol finish. Be forewarned you will find it difficult to stop after just one pint. In addition to Yabai-Yabai Scotch Ale, Harvest Wheat Wine will also remain on tap for the party.
Please join us for this festive end (and beginning) of the year celebration. Also note, take-out bottle Baird Beer is now available for purchase. It makes a great gift and is an excellent way to enhance the quality of your private year-end celebrations.
Baird Brewing Company & Fishmarket Taproom